- CalCPA Education Foundation Names Arthur Chin Business Development & Operations Division Director
- April 9, 2013 SAN MATEO, Calif. — Arthur Chin has been named division
director for business development and...
- March 18, 2013
- CalCPA Awards $46,000 in Scholarships To 20 San Jose-Area Students March 18, 2013 SAN JOSE, Calif. — The Silicon...
- CalCPA Names San Jose CPA Top Young Emerging Professional
- SACRAMENTO, Calif. — For her volunteer efforts that have helped increase outreach to students and young...
- 5 Receive CalCPA Women to Watch Awards
- Sept. 27, 2012 SAN FRANCISCO , Calif. — The California Society of CPAs (CalCPA) honored five CPAs today with its...
- New Law Enables CPAs to Practice Across State Lines Without Needing Additional Licenses
- Sept. 20, 2012 SACRAMENTO, Calif.—Thanks to a new law, certified public accountants from outside California will...
- CalCPA to Focus on Services to Students, Emerging Leaders, Says New Chair
- NAPA, Calif. — During her inauguration as California Society of CPAs chair for 2012-13, Johanna Sweaney Salt, CPA,...
- CPA Honors Bill Torres with Its Public Service Award
- June 21, 2012 SAN MATEO, Calif. — For services to his community, the California Society of CPAs (CalCPA) has...
- CalCPA Presents Vicenti, Lloyd & Stutzman with Public Service Award for Firms
- June 21, 2012
SAN MATEO--For services to the community, the California Society of CPAs (CalCPA) has named Vicenti,...
- CalCPA Presents Nancy Chandler with Its Distinguished Service Award
- June 21,2012
SAN MATEO, Calif. — For services to her profession, the California Society of CPAs (CalCPA) has...
- CalCPA Honors 2 Professors as Outstanding Educators
- June 22,2012
SAN MATEO, Calif. — Accounting professors from the University of California, Davis, and Loyola...
visit our press release archive
, public relations manager, at (818) 546-3552
to schedule an interview with a CPA
in your area on a wide range of topics.
Browse these articles, which are suitable for publication:
Need help with
Try the New York State Society of CPAs'
. Also try our
of various credentials.